EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- What is EagleConnect? The official UNT email service for students and employees.
- Who is provided with an EagleConnect account? An EagleConnect account is provided to students, employees, alumni and retirees.
- What software comes with EagleConnect? The account is based off of the Microsoft® Office 365/Outlook.com platform and provides many of the same benefits found in those applications. Current students and employees receive benefits of an MS Office 365 account, including installations of Microsoft© Office software on personal devices. NOTE: Alumni and retirees do not receive the software suite, but are provided basic email service.
- How can I access EagleConnect? The email account can be accessed through the web, a PC/Mac, or mobile platforms.
- How do I start using my EagleConnect account?
- What is my EagleConnect email address? Your EagleConnect address is in the form of FirstLast@my.unt.edu, but may contain a number after your last name. To find your EagleConnect address, please visit the Account Management System and login with your EUID and Password.
See: Logging in to EagleConnect (KB Article)